N R U S
Please enter your username and password in the box below in order to login to the www.NRUS.CO.NR Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

N R U S
Please enter your username and password in the box below in order to login to the www.NRUS.CO.NR Forums
N R U S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Z-Day logs

2 posters

Go down

Z-Day logs Empty Z-Day logs

Post  Airwalker 10/6/2009, 10:12 pm

RULES
DON'T DO BE CHEAP LIKE CHOOSING TO HAVE A ARMORED TRUCK AS A VEHICLE IN THE BEGINNING OR A M134 AND RPG AS WEAPONS IN THE BEGINNING!DO NOT BE IN THE SAME AREA AS OTHER PEOPLE IN THE FORUM for ex

Airwalker
Area Washington UP

nubcaik
Area Washington UP

However you can still meet up with other people in the forum later in the game and team up with each other.
Also you can discover uber epic weapons like flamethrowers and HMG's but you must be FAIR and make them run out of ammo soon Wink.

Dont make your adventures always good, and in some bad things like ran out of gas and stuff it makes it fair.

Basically the rule is for this is be fair Razz

Name: Airwalker/Michael (You can lie here)
Area:Washington University Place (You can change your location for privacy)
Weapons: M1 Garand(Rifle), M9(Pistol), One handed axe.
Vehicle: Motorbike
Zombie survival team: Julian, Gabe (Don't say imma ch00z brooce lee kay gaiz?or chuck noris wil pwn dese zombz Ordinary people or made up people not a freaking team of famous people and 4chan.)

Date 2015 March 15
On the news a report of a murder where there were bite marks on the victims body.
I get out the list and my weapons I call my buds Julian and Gabe and we get ready for the apocalypse.
We will meet at my house for the plan once discussed we head out.
Airwalker
Airwalker
Global Admininistrator.
Global Admininistrator.

Male Age : 29
Mood : TF2 :>
Registration date : 2008-12-14
Number of posts : 602
Noobism Level :
Z-Day logs Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Z-Day logs Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
Z-Day logs Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Z-Day logs Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Z-Day logs Empty Re: Z-Day logs

Post  Nubcaik 11/6/2009, 1:09 am

Date 2012 December 22nd.

The end of the world was a lie obviously. But as I am typing/writing this, I see a flaming giant object in teh skyz0rz.... brb....

>End log<
Nubcaik
Nubcaik
ChatBox Moderator
ChatBox Moderator

Male Age : 28
Humor : wat
Favorite Peoplez : wat
Mood : DIET WATUR wat
Wall : ՁᓁᕰᓿᐷҦЂҨᖅЋҜӅᐰᖚԃЏᒈᑸᕔᙋЮѨѮѾ҂ҊҖҒҎҸԆԶᑓԆԶᑓᙰᔒᘟѾ҂Ҋ
ҖҒҎҸԆԶ͡҉ ҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ~ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ͡҉ ҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇͡҉̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇҉ ~ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̕̚̕̚҉҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇҉ ҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ~ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝͡҉ ҉̔̕̚̕̚҉҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕
̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̒̓̔̚̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̒̓̔̚̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐

̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠ ̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏ ̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓ ̔̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋ ̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞Ơ̡̢̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠ ̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏ ̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓ ̔̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋ ̌̍̎̏
e̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠ ̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏ ̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓ ̔̕̚̕

Mil҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ house's҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔҉̵̞̟
no҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔me҉̵̞
̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔me.҉̵̞
̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ I҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔am.

Registration date : 2008-12-16
Number of posts : 867
Noobism Level :
Z-Day logs Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Z-Day logs Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=123556

Back to top Go down

Z-Day logs Empty Re: Z-Day logs

Post  Airwalker 11/6/2009, 11:17 am

2015 March 16

Julian Gabe and I have finished the plan we are going to flee a island near Washington.We turn on the news to see that the police are in a fight with decomposed bodies and are trying to vigorously bite them in Vancouver Canada.Gabe Julian and I head out

Last edited by Airwalker on 11/6/2009, 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made a mistake with the date)
Airwalker
Airwalker
Global Admininistrator.
Global Admininistrator.

Male Age : 29
Mood : TF2 :>
Registration date : 2008-12-14
Number of posts : 602
Noobism Level :
Z-Day logs Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Z-Day logs Right_bar_bleue

Warning :